Announcing the 2015 3rd Annual Pittsburgh Sakura Project Photo Contest
- Period: Entries will be accepted between 4/12 and 5/5 (inclusive). Include the photographer’s name, email address, and the date the photo was taken.
- Photos: Photos must be recognizably of cherry trees planted by the Pittsburgh Sakura Project, taken in North Park from 4/12/2015 to 5/5/2015, in JPG format. No digitally altered photos are allowed. Submit one entry per person, in JPG format.
- Judging: A panel consisting of Sakura Project Board members and one or more professional photographers will judge the photos (identifying information will be removed before judging).
- Prizes: 1st place, $50 gift certificate to Chaya Japanese Cuisine and a Pittsburgh Sakura Project t-shirt; 2nd place, $25 gift certificate to Chaya Japanese Cuisine and a Pittsburgh Sakura Project t-shirt; 3rd place, $25 and a Pittsburgh Sakura Project eco bag.
- Submission: attach as a JPG file and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with 2015 Photo Contest in the subject line. Include the identifying information (name of photographer, date photo was taken) in the body of the email. We will not acknowledge receipt. Photos received outside of the submission period (above) or not meeting rule No. 2 (above) will not be considered. By submitting a photo, you give Pittsburgh Sakura Project permission to post on our website and to use in future promotional materials.
- Announcement of winners: Winners will be announced on the Pittsburgh Sakura Project website, and notified by email.